Re: [OM] Olympus Pen Article on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Pen Article on Zone-10
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:59:17 -0500

> I took a look on the Bay a little while ago. The prices for Pen F, FT and
> its seems to be up a bit from whan I last looked.

Whoa!  I never looked at the going price of an FT before!  What's wrong with
this picture?  Aren't these things, like, ancient technology?

As it is the 50th anniversary of the introduction of the original Pen, it
does make you go "hmmm" when considering that the Olympus m43 is being
introduced to the world next month.  If that doesn't get us excited, nothing
will.

Tap tap tap tap--is this thing on?  :)

AG