Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 07:34:55 +0200
Thanks to all who commented on the pictures. I usually thank people
individually but am in a bit of a rush since we are off to London and
Bath for a few days later this morning.

The picture of the girl in the bar is not a true lens test; I focused
by estimation and shot the picture without raising the camera to my
eye at f2 or f2.8. Hence there is a bit of softness.

The whisky bottles was more of a test. While the camera was not on
tripod, at least I was sitting down and focused carefully (when
shooting at f1.2 at close range one needs to focus carefully!). As for
the imminent emptying of some of the bottles, fear not: there is a
more than adequate stash elsewhere in the house to replenish the altar
when a bottle runs out :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman