Re: [OM] New/old member

Subject: Re: [OM] New/old member
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 08:59:55 -0500

> So... Ken... Have you decided to put that ol' 3Ti on eBay yet?
> I mean, come on... You're not *really* using it all that much...

Down, boy, down.   No, this 3Ti will never see the likes of eb*y. In the
same way it came into my possession, it shall enter somebody else's.

Now, as to your assumption that I'm not *really* using it all that much.
Well, we need to define "all that much".  I will definitely admit to not
using it as much as I want to use it. After all, I DO have a day job that
has been running me ragged.  But between the OM-4T and OM-3Ti I've shot over
1000 film pictures so far this year. Not too shabby, I think.

A week or so ago, I was out photo documenting an old factory site. All
pictures were taken with the OM-3Ti and 35-80. It was a bright sunny day and
some of the open shade shots were giving me grief with the exposure
readings.  I wasn't trusting what I was seeing the meter do. But I used the
settings anyway.  Every single shot was dead on--couldn't ask for them to be
any better.

Long Live Multi-Spot!

AG