Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 1
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:29:13 -0300
Sorry Moose, but my free-associative thinking is rather biased today,
and leads me to a somehow exotic seen I witnessed today.
I'll put a link to it at the end, but be warned: it's not the kind of
beautiful pictures I've been learning to make at this list.

I observed your image and think it's some sort of footprint (huella), of
something wet which was contained into an envelope, maybe paper or
tissue envelope, which let some of the liquid out of it and imprint a
polished rough surface, maybe a white marble surface. The liquid has an
organic consistence, although the light is flat it looks like it has
some depth (height), just a little. But its color is synthetic  - only
natural thing which might approach this pink tone could be some flowers
pigment. It's not blood of course, but it's my mind still impressed by
it, when it should be familiar. The act of having photographed this
otherwise common clinical situation, has biased my perception beyond the
amount which I had recognized until I saw your Rorschach. It's so common
a clinical situation that I seldom or never make photographs of them (no
ethical restrictions here). A minute before I was using the Stylus to
get some red leafs growing out of the greenish liken, itself growing on
a nude and very old trunk.

small
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3554919479/
1280