Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:23:35 +1000
Pretty much why I have decided that the ideal pastime for my
declining years is persuading the creatures to stand/sit/lie in front
of the camera. As retirement hobbies go, I think photographing
pretty, attractive and beautiful women has to be fairly close to the
top of the list of things to do next.
This is my favorite recently - a young lady who doesn't want to be a
model because she is half-way through a medical degree. Shame in some
ways because she's a natural.
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/stacey2
She won't do swimwear, lingerie or nude because she doesn't want it
reappearing in the future but it hardly matters - she can destroy the
average male with a glance. I sometimes find it difficult to breath
when working with her.
Other recent work here -
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/storehouse_studio
Second and third rows - click on image for gallery.
They're not all nekkid wimmen - but some are. :-)
Comments welcome. On or off line. Damn me to hell if you wish.
Mostly done with Canon but I may be able to get a few with an E-620
tomorrow (nice redhead - stay tuned).

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"A man's work is nothing but the long journey to recover the two or
three great and simple images which first gained access to his
heart." Albert Camus