Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 18:53:10 +0200
Hi, dear colleague Andrew and all,

From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Pretty much why I have decided that the ideal pastime for my
> declining years is persuading the creatures to stand/sit/lie in front
> of the camera. As retirement hobbies go, I think photographing
> pretty, attractive and beautiful women has to be fairly close to the
> top of the list of things to do next.

Well done! ;-)

> http://www.pbase.com/afildes/stacey2
> She won't do swimwear, lingerie or nude because she doesn't want it
> reappearing in the future but it hardly matters - she can destroy the
> average male with a glance. I sometimes find it difficult to breath
> when working with her.

Nice work, but seems too blonde for my taste :-) :-) :-)

Here's a foreign Señorita, taken with the 300D + Zuiko 40/2 (fits well my
http://cjss.sytes.net/atachaos/audrey40.jpeg>

Other recent work here -
> http://www.pbase.com/afildes/storehouse_studio

I dare to disagree about something... I don't think the fourth and fifth
pics of Rose are really 'High-key' -- just blown highlights. IMHO, high-key
means little or no black/dark areas!

OTOH, I like the goths at the beach.

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)