Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 08:29:03 +1000
Oh yes! It's very difficult to find a good black model around here
(and I do want one for a project) though there are some lovely
African girls at school so it's only a matter of time I suppose.
Meanwhile, perhaps Shelle might be more to your taste? :-)
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/shelle
 From last weekend. Delightful woman - great fun. While Stacey is a
Med. student, Shelle has a doctorate in Neurology (she's murdered a
lot of rats). I really do prefer intelligent models - they know what
they want to do and how to enjoy it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx