Re: [OM] (OT) Pixel (?) line on monitor

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Pixel (?) line on monitor
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 15:59:28 +0100
I doubt very much that the problem arises from insufficient RAM, Bob.
4Gb is enough to display anything you would want to print, and anyway,
Macs don't put lines up in protest at too little RAM! ;-)

I should be tempted to put it in the hands of Apple, although you
might lose the computer for a while.

Chris