Re: [OM] Andrew's adventures [was Re: Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boringlen

Subject: Re: [OM] Andrew's adventures [was Re: Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boringlens tests ; -)]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 07:11:00 +1000
That's what we call 'texture'!
The 5D2 will pick up every blemish, bump, pore and fine, downy hair.
However that young lady was hypoglycemic, she claimed - very twitchy,
and constantly eating chocolate bars. I had the room well over
25deg.  The 'localised effect' appeared to be a permanent condition -
no ice cubes required, unlike yesterday.  :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx