Re: [OM] I've been on the sidelines for a bit, however this looks like a

Subject: Re: [OM] I've been on the sidelines for a bit, however this looks like a decent deal 4Ti
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 23:16:17 -0300
Amazing! - he recently sold item 330327470703, and until now I wish I
had at least bid on it.

Now I'm wondering whether bidding on 360157459592, and sending it to
Cork, Ireland where my sister is living, and my mother will be visiting
her next month ... anyone happens to know of him?

Fernando.
(s nº 149646 is too tempting ... )