Re: [OM] A day using an OM is a good day indeed

Subject: Re: [OM] A day using an OM is a good day indeed
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:14:35 +0200
My OM-1n and my 90/2.0 will still be on it's way to you
one of these months when funds allow me to courier them to you
from South Africa... Then we'll see how you like to hear the
sound of beach sand grinding away the precious mechanicals of
these beauties :-)

No, just kidding (about the sand bit, these cameras/lenses
are very happy on the beach, in fact) but they will come to you
some time for a good CLA.