Re: [OM] Lest we lose the real perspective...

Subject: Re: [OM] Lest we lose the real perspective...
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:51:14 -0500
We have the perfect storm of digital and the net to blame. Postings from
unknown "critics" conduct autopsies on images and pick apart every little
bit, except of course content.

Look at the highly regarded Cartier-Bresson. Thecnical mastery wasn't his
thing, but content was. On the other hadd, I've seen prints of every size of
Ansel Adams work, and although technically perfect, I find them to be cold.

Bill Pearce