Re: [OM] The Glendenning's Garden

Subject: Re: [OM] The Glendenning's Garden
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:54:36 -0400
My few photos from this year won't come anywhere near portraying the
event so I'll post a link from last year.  The young man unwinding the
yellow ribbon from the tree is the oldest grandson who had just returned
from Iraq.  He'll probably be off to Afghanistan soon.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/memorial_day_2008/snapshots/index.htm>

Chuck Norcutt