Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: San Vicente to London

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: San Vicente to London
From: ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:12:04 -0400
Maybe not the señorita quota, but interest quota is met.  I much prefer several
others for the main. My preference tends toward more intimate shots. Alt 1 is a
good main. Alt 6 has captured a moment well. Alt 4 hits my "other peoples art"
sensitivity, so although interesting to see, I would prefer another shot to go
with it that has closer in framing and perhaps more abstract.

Just some thoughts. Thanks for sharing and always a pleasure to view.

WayneS