Re: [OM] A lot of photos

Subject: Re: [OM] A lot of photos
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:39:13 +0100
Thanks all for looking.  Piers is right, of course, if I remember how that
road atlas is laid out...

The prize is still up for grabs.  I confused the issue - it's four days and
three nights, of course.  I bet nobody gets it - I will probably have to
give it to the closest...

For those interested in the sucky mudholes and dusty corners of northern
England I put together a different selection, with some from another trip a
couple of weeks ago I don't think I posted here.  Both trips were to the
same area - one to Keld at the top of Swaledale, and the Tarn place is just
over the hill near Kirkby Stephen.

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/drop_box

Tom

2009/5/28 Chris Barker