Re: [OM] Lest we lose the real perspective...

Subject: Re: [OM] Lest we lose the real perspective...
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:48:51 -0500
Chris,

Thank you. This is the first time in my life that I've been called
fashionable. And I didn't even know it.

We were in a gallery in Santa Fe that had quite a number of fairly large
prints of Adams more famous shots, and as we were looking, my wife said in
asoft voice, "Do you like this stuff?" In an equally soft voice, I noted
that Idon't like to spread this about, but I really don't, but I"m afraid to
mention it out loud around other photographers.

Oh, well...

Bill Pearce