Re: [OM] Lest we lose the real perspective...

Subject: Re: [OM] Lest we lose the real perspective...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 07:40:58 +1000
Reminds me of an old Smith & Jones sketch.
Man dying in hospital bed surrounded by friends and family. His
oldest friend leans over to here his dying words.
"I have a terrible confession to make."
"Yes Mel? What is it, old friend?"
"I," pained pause, "I never really liked Woody Allen's films."
Jones recoils in horror, "Oh my GOD!", as do the other bedside
mourners. Some talk animatedly among themselves, horrified. Some
leave in disgust.
They all weep with the shame of it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx