Re: [OM] A lot of photos

Subject: Re: [OM] A lot of photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:32:36 -0700
Tom Fenwick wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Been a bit busy recently, and not really keeping up with postings...  But
> thought you might like to see some of these.  There are quite a lot, but I
> worked hard to document the party for a friend.  And have a certain amount
> of fun :-)

Looks like you managed both very well!

I'm sure these will be treasured by those who were there. Not a few of
artistic merit without knowing the subjects, as well. Picking a favorite
doesn't seem in the spirit of the event, though.

> They're all completely off topic - I used a 35/2 Summicron R for everything
> except three frames where I changed to a 50 to shoot at iso6400 and f1.4...
>
> But to make up for this, and to celebrate the new lens, and to encourage you
> to look, I will give my 35/2 zuiko to the first person who can tell me
> between which two frames I slept.  There are three days and two nights in
> the set.  The third night is hard to spot because I didn't take any pictures,
> but that's not the gap you're looking for!

Night sleep periods look to be between 4027-4076, 4308-4325 and around
4362-4434-4439. But they seem but fairly easy to ascertain, so I'd guess
that the sleep was not at night, which makes finding the specific gap
really tricky. :-)    I'll guess between 4204 and 4220, where there
appears to be a big gap in time.

Moose