Re: [OM] Card readers. sellers & service

Subject: Re: [OM] Card readers. sellers & service
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 20:31:16 -0400
Thanks.  I just bought two of them.  I noticed they have "micro SD"
slots.  I just bought a new cell phone which has a micro SD slot and a
1.3 MP camera.  Maybe I can download pictures now.  I also bought a data
cable for the phone but haven't been able to find a USB driver for it so
can't read or write anything directly.  Verizon LG VX8360.  I can't even
find anything on LG's site.

Chuck Norcutt