Re: [OM] The ponies are off and running and other ramblings . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] The ponies are off and running and other ramblings . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 00:04:46 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2009 6:57:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Good  choice of subjects for a pinhole shot.  Gators are very cooperative
in that respect... they hardly ever move.

This one hasn't moved in years.  It is a mounted one.  Don't  really such
things however it is set up with a part of a golf club and a a golf  ball in
its open mouth.  Before I gave up golf to concentrate on  photography, I
hated to have a golf ball go missing and spent a great deal of  time in the
brush trying to retrieve a ball.  Ran into all sorts of  interesting things in
the woods. The mounted head and golf gear were presents  from a Louisiana
cousin.  Bill Barber