Re: [OM] New to list

Subject: Re: [OM] New to list
From: Nicolas Mitchell <oldspeckledhen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:31:34 +0100
On 29 May 2009, at 10:09, Piers Hemy wrote:

> Welcome Nic.  Good to see another "local" join us, especially one
> with what
> appears to be a refined taste in beers.  Do tell us more, as we find
> discussion of the finer points of beer, whisky and grammar to be
> conducive
> to honing our appreciation of OM equipment.

My local is currently serving a Ringwood bitter. It's a lovely auburn
colour and has a pleasing sweetness that does not diminish after the
fourth serving.

> Piers
>
> PS 72mm caps, you say?  You had better admit to which lens that
> would be
> for, then I might consent to review the stash!

300mm f4.5. Ace Cameras, Bath. Nice chaps. Wish I'd asked first. They
probably would have nabbed one from one of the 180/2.8s they have to
make the sale. Sigh.