Re: [OM] Alien 35-105? [was Oily 300/4.5. Suggestions?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Alien 35-105? [was Oily 300/4.5. Suggestions?]
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 23:28:58 +0800
Olympus has two versions of 35-105, I had both and now only keeping the
early version. The drawing here is showing the old version:

http://mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/olympusom1n2/shared/zuiko/htmls/35105mm.htm

For all third party lenses I have seen, I only found Tokina has a similar
one. This one looks like the Olympus newer version:

http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?11090413463272

C.H.Ling