Re: [OM] An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] An object of beauty
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 03:00:10 -0400
YES! I'm no the only one who thought that. Of course, the camera hasn't
actually SOLD for $3500, that's just what the seller is trying to get. I
hope he fails. This kind of silliness doesn't help real photographers who
actually use camera, god forbid, to take pictures!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography