Re: [OM] An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] An object of beauty
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 01:32:24 -0400
A LITTLE PRICEY? LOL

Sorry, I wouldn't pay that even if I were wealthy. My OM-4T bodies work just
as well and cost a hell of a lot less. There's a lot of silliness in
photography and people's willingness to pay such amounts for gear. If I had
$3500 to spend, and no need to use it to eat, I'd take a trip back to Santa
Fe to take some pictures. If I needed a 35mm camera, I'd pay $400 for an
OM-4T and spend the rest on the trip.

Not that I don't think the OM-3Ti is cool. It is, and I'd use one if I had
it, but that is serious money.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography