Re: [OM] An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] An object of beauty
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:18:20 +0800
Not to mention $3500, even the price when it was first introduced here at
$1250 I considered it too expensive. I bought my 4Ti new at $550 which was
much more reasonable.

For sentimental reason, I love my OM4 much more, which was part of the whole
set I purchased from a professional documentary photographer. Needless to
say it sees heavy uses, the copper exposed is just like gold shinning out
from the black.

I'm now keeping an OM1n, 2n, 3 and 4 they each represented the golden ages
of OM System. The 4Ti and 3Ti representing the end of the OM age, I don't
have much feel about them.

If I have to spend more on the OM System it will be lenses not camera,
adding a 180/2 would be nice.

To me there is no different between OM4 or 3Ti, for using flash my standard
setting is manual shutter + auto flash except insect macro where TTL is my
only option but the slow speed sync feature in 3Ti is not necessary.

C.H.Ling