Re: [OM] The Glendenning's Garden

Subject: Re: [OM] The Glendenning's Garden
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 19:57:20 -0400
Then there are Walt's favorites from Stoney Point.  The "Explorer" three
section monopod at USD 47, 25-62" tall, 11 oz. (64-158cm, 312 grams)
<http://theconsumerlink.com/STONEYPOINT/detail/TCL+T3M62-VXX/100>
and the "Expedition" two section monopod at USD 39.  35-65" (89-165cm),
same weight.

Normally equipped with a "Y" yoke for rifle shooting they can also be
had with a wood knob attached to the 1/4/20 screw at top.  You can, of
course, attach the low cost Bogen monopod head to that screw.  This one
has a QR plate
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/554098-REG/Manfrotto_by_Bogen_Imaging_234RC_234RC_Swivel_Tilt_Head_for.html>

Chuck Norcutt