Re: [OM] A lot of photos

Subject: Re: [OM] A lot of photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 19:37:49 +0100
There are some lovely photos there, Tom, but my favourite is 3316.
The shot into sun of people walking or playing is timeless for me.  I
don't mind the bit of flare in the bottom, perhaps I even like.

I had to look up Kirkby Stephen on the map to remind myself where it
was: it's at the top of a lovely valley that I flown up many times.
We would fly up Wensleydale then turn north past Garsdale Head into
Aisgill (I think that's the name) and into the Vale of Eden, trying
not to fly over Kirkby Stephen.  It must be difficult living in a town
in a military low flying area situated at the head of a gorgeous valley.

Thanks for the reminder, although I am very sad that I didn't win the
35/2 :-)

Chris