Re: [OM] London June gathering, was Re: New to list

Subject: Re: [OM] London June gathering, was Re: New to list
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:25:03 +0100
I'm certainly around in June, and any other month. Would be happy to
meet up. Except that my diary seems to get filled up by other, more
forward thinking members of the family at weekends.

And good idea to change the subject of the message, Chris. Either
people have been feeling prolific recently or I've been further behind
than usual with checking messages, but I've go 580 in my inbox...

James