Re: [OM] Vertigo and BPPV, was: Glendenning's garden

Subject: Re: [OM] Vertigo and BPPV, was: Glendenning's garden
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 00:29:04 +0200
I have never been seasick, but after leaving any vessel that has rocked
in any extend, I have the feeling I have to comensate on land. Strange,
but not uncommon indeed. A lot of my colleague sailors had the same
feeling. The ones that got really seasick on board in a storm never had
this feeling on land after leaving the vessel.

Wiliam

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/12/health/12mal.html?_r=1
http://www.mddsfoundation.org/mdds_news.html

It affects mainly women in their 40's - and I have been fortunate (?) to
have represented the male sex. Over the last decade, I've had three
bouts MDDS, another source of Vertigo.  At the onset I had to hold on to
walls to walk down a hall at work.

Some folks have had this last years.  Each of my bouts lasted 3-6
months.

Scott

05/30/09 05:53:00