[OM] FS Katz Eye Focus Screen for E-4XX & Others

Subject: [OM] FS Katz Eye Focus Screen for E-4XX & Others
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 11:15:35 -0400
Hello all,

I have a surplus focus screen that I acquired with an E-410 a while back. It
should fit all the E-4XX series as well as the E-5XX line (and I believe the
E-3 too from the shapes shown on the Katz Eye site). It is a standard Katz
Eye "Plus" Split Prism w/Microprism Collar type WITHOUT the OptiBrite
treatment or any crop lines. The screen is blemish free and comes in its
original packing case. The screen was installed by Katz Eye in the original
camera and was removed by me with extreme care just before I sold my E-410.
Installation is not difficult (one small slot screwdriver to unlatch the
frame and a fine point pair of tweezers is all you need). The Katz Eye new
price for this screen is $105 and I am offering this one at $45 plus
shipping. PayPal is fine and I will ship worldwide. Please reply offlist!

Thanks, Dan S.