[OM] FS - Darkroom stuff.

Subject: [OM] FS - Darkroom stuff.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 23:01:23 EDT
I am in the process of setting up my wet darkroom.  While doing my  hunting
and gathering over the past couple of years, a bit more than required  for
my needs has been accumulated.   If there are those out here in  Zuiko Land
who are in need of darkroom stuff, you might let me know as there is  some
surplus.  I can send photos and give pricing.  Local pick up or  delivery in
the Houston/Austin/San Antonio areas may be possible.   There might even be
a possibility along the way from Houston to Santa Fe to  Denver to Baton
Rouge for a late June early July road trip.

I have a revolving dark room door, film drying cabinets, a Durst 1200
enlarger, several archival print washers, easels and many other doo dads and
things. If you need it, let me know and I'll see if I have surplus. Some stuff
 may be free or close to it and some of the better stuff will be fairly
priced.

Let me know off line if you have any needs.

Bill Barber