Re: [OM] This weeks pictures for fun - and it includes a beer

Subject: Re: [OM] This weeks pictures for fun - and it includes a beer
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 05:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
Close,

Northeast is leading the beer industry of the entire world.  I wish I could say
the same about the wine...

I just had the best ale in my entire life this weekend.

Comes from here:

http://www.oldeburnsidebrewing.com/index.html

Northeast is literally littered with breweries and it is hard to find bad
beer.

Having said that, one thing that you cant find in the US is a good lager,
especially like the ones brewed in the Southern and Eastern Europe.  Never had
a Romanian beer, but had some excellent Czech, Italian and
Bulgarian...Sometimes I get Becks here to satisfy the crave, but it is not as
good.
Boris