Re: [OM] Vertigo and BPPV, was: Glendenning's garden

Subject: Re: [OM] Vertigo and BPPV, was: Glendenning's garden
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 08:16:54 -0400
Thank you. It's very mild and at this point I feel it only when I get
out of bed in the morning.  My twin sister has it too. I'll be seeing
another doctor to learn those self administered exercises. One step at a
time.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com