Re: [OM] Alien 35-105? [was Oily 300/4.5. Suggestions?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Alien 35-105? [was Oily 300/4.5. Suggestions?]
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 09:11:16 -0400
and referring to the parts list, majority of mechanical parts use "SC"
prefix which to me has always meant "SubContractor".  From a service
standpoint, it's like comparing inner construction of the 310 flash with
the T32, 2 completely unrelated approaches.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977