Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 01/06/2009: my first panorama

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 01/06/2009: my first panorama
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 17:35:41 +0200
Thanks Chuck, and I am sure you are right. 23  exposures for 180
degrees with a 50mm lens (OK, 65mm once the M8's sensor factor is
taken into account) is way too much overlap. Fortunately, my iMac has
enough horsepower to cope with it, but in the future I will be more
careful about keeping the overlap to the recommended 20-30%.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain