Re: [OM] Vertigo and BPPV, was: Glendenning's garden

Subject: Re: [OM] Vertigo and BPPV, was: Glendenning's garden
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 13:39:35 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Sounds to me like your medical group has an MRI that needs to pay for

LOL I was thinking something like that myself. The cost of BPPV
diagnosis check and Epley maneuver must be an order of magnitude less
than an MRI.  If the simple, cheap things don't work, then escalate.

As a country, we moan and gnash our teeth over medical costs, when some
way to introduce sensible protocols could save enormous amounts.

Moose