Re: [OM] An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] An object of beauty
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 18:34:52 -0400
Fingers under chin (as here) or fingers lightly curled resting against
cheek are classic poses for female subjects.  The subject is a
professional model and is just exhibiting as she has been trained and is
moving through different poses at a fairly rapid clip and often asking
the photographer for guidance if any.

It's more than just common and I'm surprised you find it distracting.

Chuck Norcutt