Re: [OM] 300/4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 300/4.5
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:01:05 -0500

> Years in this list to learn such a thing at the moment when mine is
> traveling today via UPS.

If I were to venture a guess, I'd say that there is a temporary run on
300/4.5 lenses these days and lenses that haven't seen the light of day for
years are suddenly being used or inspected.

Wait till we start talking fungus again.  Fungied lenses tend to come around
every few years for the same reason--stuff that has been sitting unused for
a while comes to light--so to speak.  Like I said before, it's cyclical.

AG