Re: [OM] More on London Gathering ...

Subject: Re: [OM] More on London Gathering ...
From: jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:25:04 +0100
You wait until they add Fortis to the equation now that the merger has
been ratified by the shareholders!!!!   :-)

Internet
jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/04/09 12:33 PM
Please respond to
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [OM] More on London Gathering ...

Wow - BNP's disclaimer is getting bigger with each posting!!:-)
jez

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:23 PM, <jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> --------
>
> This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only
for
> the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify
> the sender by reply and delete the message from your system. Any
> unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is
prohibited.

> BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited, BNP Paribas UK Limited, BNP
> Paribas Commodity Futures Limited, BNP Paribas Asset Management UK
Limited
> and Investment Fund Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the
> Financial Services Authority.
>
> BNP Paribas London Branch and BNP Paribas Wealth Management London
Branch
> are authorised by the CECEI and supervised by the Commission Bancaire.
>
> BNP Paribas London Branch is authorised and subject to limited
regulation
> by the Financial Services Authority. Details about the extent of our
> authorisation and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are
> available from us on request. BNP Paribas is also a member of the London
> Stock Exchange.
>
> BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch is subject to limited
> regulation by the Financial Services Authority.  Details about the
extent of
> our authorisation and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are
> available from us on request.
>
> BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is authorised by the CECEI
> and supervised by the AMF, and subject to limited regulation by the
> Financial Services Authority. Details on the extent of our regulation by
the
> Financial Services Authority are available from us on request. BNP
Paribas
> Securities Services is also a member of the London Stock Exchange.
>
> BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited is registered in England and
Wales
> (registered no. 4042668) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London EC2R
6PA.

> BNP Paribas UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered
no.
> 1488108) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.
>
> BNP Paribas Commodity Futures Limited is registered in England and Wales
> (registered no. 2391477) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London
NW1
> 6AA.
>
> BNP Paribas Asset Management UK Limited is registered in England and
Wales
> (registered no. 2474627) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London
NW1
> 6AA.
>
> Investment Fund Services Limited is registered in England and Wales
> (registered no. 6110770) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London EC2R
6PA.

> BNP Paribas London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered
> no. FC13447) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.
>
> BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch is registered in England and
> Wales (registered no. FC023926) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue,
> London NW1 6AA.
>
> BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is registered in England
and
> Wales (registered no. BR006393) at registered office 55 Moorgate,
London,