Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 12:50:09 -0400
Howdy
I am using the Hyperdrive Colorspace with 500 GB of memory.Takes all flavors of
cards. Nice big screen and fits easily into my pocket. No problems with the
unit.
Clay Nichols

>>> "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx> 6/4/2009 12:45 PM >>>
Epson P-3000 here, Bob, and highly satisfied I am - about 40GB of HD
storage, CF and SD card slots and a good 4 inch LCD display.  I assume that
it can cope with D3 NEF files, simply by picking up the embedded JPEG image.

Piers