[OM] What a difference a screen can make!

Subject: [OM] What a difference a screen can make!
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:51:20 +0200
Hello all,

My wife just upgraded to a callibrated Eizo CG241W monitor. (mainly
for better color-proofing her graphic design work)
Whow, what a difference. The color gamut this screen can display is
amazing. It is as if I have a whole new camera.
My old screen was calibrated and I thought I had it right (it was, for
the screen, an apple lcd). Looking at this is like asking
yourself how you could work on an image before? Blacks appear to have
details in them, just as whites.

Now the printing will get easier as well I suppose...

I always advocated a good callibration, but the screen makes the real
difference!

Iwert