Re: [OM] Oily 300/4.5. Suggestions?

Subject: Re: [OM] Oily 300/4.5. Suggestions?
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 19:20:32 +0200
Hi Fernando and all,

> From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile

 >Now, I've grown up and matured a little more than in '06

Welll, you already had a life to do it! :-) :-)

> When I used to write Carlos yelling due to a triggered situation (I don't
> do this anymore, I swear) - perhaps QT7 inside CS3 for example, he taught me
> of an African expression he had learned, which tells about the proper
> attitude when "just a stiff pin" occurs. It's like this: "-- ku muñ, muuñ."
> :-)

Ahem... I find _untranslated_ quotes in foreign languages a bit... er...
pedantic :-) My dad, who speaks six tongues, also commits that sin...

But this time I'll do the translation for you... the expression means
something like: "He who is patient, smiles" ;-)

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)