Re: [OM] Another big article on the Olympus Pen and Micro 43 on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Another big article on the Olympus Pen and Micro 43 on Zone-10
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 17:04:40 -0400
Yes, it's an issue with me.  I think it's just nutty to hold a camera
out at arms length to see the screen while it competes with the sun.  As
I said in my last post what I was hoping for was a *usable* EVF.
1024x768 EVFs were claimed to be available several years ago by the same
company that made the EVFs in the Mynolta A1s and A2s which are 4 and 5
year old technology.  I do actually use the EVF on the A1 but, at
320x240 resolution it's difficult.  1042x768 should be as good as many
computer screens.

Chuck Norcutt