Re: [OM] Another big article on the Olympus Pen and Micro 43on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Another big article on the Olympus Pen and Micro 43on Zone-10
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 11:14:38 +0800
Yeah! The Pen F to m4/3 adapter, it is great! The E-P1 also looks very nice
but I just wish the lens is a 12 or 14mm instead of 17mm. Then I will have a
system with 14mm, 20/3.5, 25/2.8mm, 40/1.4, 100/3.5.... how nice it would
be.

If I only use AF lenses on the m4/3 it is ok without an eye-level EVF but it
would be difficult to MF with 50-90mm or 150mm Pen lenses.

C.H.Ling