Re: [OM] Another big article on the Olympus Pen andMicro 43on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Another big article on the Olympus Pen andMicro 43on Zone-10
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 14:10:17 +0800
I have a FZ-18 with 28-504mm lens, it is ok to use LCD but EVF is MUCH
better, at the long end it is not stable enough without three points
balancing (two hands and head). Just tried to use a 200mm on the 5D II with
live view, it is ok for still object but not for any other things that move
and need to track focus.

C.H.Ling