Re: [OM] GPS suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] GPS suggestions
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 10:28:09 -0400
My particular favorites are drivers who are busy talking on their
cells while making left turns (right, for you Brits). I don't know how
many near collisions I've had in that particular configuration. I'm
beginning to support no-cell-while-driving laws, particularly as I
know (okay, I suppose) most if not all the conversations are of no
importance whatever. At least that's been my experience with most of
the cell conversations I've overheard. Nothing that couldn't have
waited for a face-to-face, or a time when doing something other than
trying to negotiate a left turn--or, heaven forfend, a rotary!

And I promise to always make an effort to use my satnav responsibly,
and _never_ use it to find the nearest McDonald's. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com