Re: [OM] GPS suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] GPS suggestions
From: Paul <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 17:12:45 -0400
Yep. Our Tom Tom has been calling them "rotary" all weekend.
Washington DC is loaded with 'em. Only problem is that they have stop
lights at every freakin' exit, so traffic just crawls through them.

"It's the miracle of Life -- ain't it good to be alive?" -- Jim Peterik

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins