Re: [OM] Another big article on the Olympus Pen and Micro 43 on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Another big article on the Olympus Pen and Micro 43 on Zone-10
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:02:28 +0200
Hi Chuck, James, Ken and all,

> From: Chuck Norcutt

> I already don't like it. No viewfinder.

> > > Leaked photo: > >
> http://photorumors.com/2009/06/06/more-olympus-e-p1-leaks/

> http://photorumors.com/2009/06/06/picture-of-olympus-e-p1-micro-four-third-camera-finally-leaked/

I don't think it's an issue for me... I do own a Bessa-T, remember? Should
the E-P1 have an enlarged (x8-x10) view on the LCD, focusing should be OK,
even with slower lenses (despite the noise). I want it.

Sure, there IS a digital camera without mirror but with optical viewfinder
and a nice rangefinder -- it's called M8, but it's waaaaaaaay out of my
budget :-(

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)