Re: [OM] Sharpening, was: Intellisharpen II

Subject: Re: [OM] Sharpening, was: Intellisharpen II
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 11:19:54 -0300
Cc: "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
wow wow wow :( - this is what I've just 'discovered' some minutes ago -
the moon and mars picture is too magenta if I look at it through a
6500ºK cool lamplight, but too blue through a pale morning natural light.
Since my monitor is at a supposed 6500ºK, I should balance the colors
out of this setting.

Hope to upload a near-final version of the Landmarks TOPE today perhaps.

You all will laugh at its purple, as the purple Joker did (Jack Nicholson).

;-)

Fernando