Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:47:16 -0400
All the netbooks I'm looking at (Acer refurbs from www.compusa.com)
don't list CF cards as useable with built in media reader.  WTF?  Some
netbooks have media slots on both sides, slots looks big like CF profile
but they list SD, memory stick, xD.  No CF?
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977